Nys Doc Inmate Lookup – Free Inmate Info.
Nys Doc Inmate Lookup
- (NYS DOCS) The New York State Department of Correctional Services or NYSDOCS is the agency of New York State responsible for the care, confinement, and rehabilitation of approximately 63,000 inmates at 71 correctional facilities funded by the State of New York.
- One of several occupants of a house
- inpatient: a patient who is residing in the hospital where he is being treated
- A person confined to an institution such as a prison or hospital
- one of several resident of a dwelling (especially someone confined to a prison or hospital)
- convict: a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- In computing, lookup usually refers to searching a data structure for an item that satisfies some specified property. (Note that in grammatical usage, lookup is the noun form describing the verb form to look up.
- A facility for lookup
- An attempt to retrieve data
- search: an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; “they wrote a program to do a table lookup”
- The action of or a facility for systematic electronic information retrieval
NYS Canal 223
Old dock/pier at Lock 32 NYS Canal, Pittsford,NY.,